Monday, November 15, 2010

Staff Pick of the Week

Our Staff Pick this week comes from Gayle Lueckenotte, massage reception team leader, who has chosen Seasons of the Soul herbal flower oils from Flower Essences Services.


"I first tried the Mugwort Moon Magic last winter during our severe cold spell.  Often in the evenings, my feet would get so cold that I couldn't get to sleep--even if I put on socks and used an extra blanket.  While Mugwort Moon Magic is most often used to encourage the menstrual cycle to be more regular and harmonious, it is also warming and nourishing to the circulation.  It benefits all cold, conjested areas of the body--especially extemities such as hands and feet. So, I started rubbing the oil on my feet at bedtime and then put on a pair of light-weight socks to keep the oil off the sheets. Soon, the chill was banished and I was able to sleep comfortably through the night."


*During the month of November, all Flower Essence Services products are on sale.